156Fic Feedback

  • ficfeedback@yahoo.com
    May 9, 2000
      Hi to all fanfic authors out there,

      I've been giving a bit of thought recently to the old 'not enough
      feedback' problem and I came up with an idea

      http://www.geocities.com/ficfeedback

      It won't be fully operational until mid-June but I thought I should
      ask for opinions, comments and questions before it gets started. I'm
      especially interested in your opinion on whether this site and its
      contents are a good idea as, so far, it has all been my own creation
      and I may be in need of an urgent reality check!

      Thanks in advance,

      A. Aaronson