15Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Jackie
    May 30, 1999
      Name or Alias: Chibi Usa

      Fav shows: Star Trek: Voyager, Highlander: The Series, Sailor Moon (Dub and
      some subbed)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Jammwired, Olympia Baou (spelled wrong)

      Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfeild, Adrian Paul, Sean Connery,
      Robert Duncan McNeil

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep. Mosty Highlander and Sailor Moon, though
      attempting Star Wars and Star Trek: Voyager

      Do you beta-read: Yep.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Sailor Moon, Highlander

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R (I'm terrible at sex
      stuff, love to read it, but can't beta it)

      It's great to be here! Right now I'm working on a Voyager story.

      Chibi Usa

      "The answer is yes, oh yes."
      "There can be only one."