13Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • LM
    May 29, 1999
      Name: Laura Michaels
      Favorite shows: Star Trek, A-Team, Battlestar Galactica, Pretender
      Fiction web site: http://members.aol.com/distasis
      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. Been writing it for over 15 years.
      Do you beta-read: Yes.
      The fanfiction you will beta read and the ratings of fiction you will beta
      read:
      Any show I'm familiar with. If you're not sure, e-mail me. I do ask that
      the story be from G to PG 13 and have an upbeat ending. Since it's a hobby,
      I like to read material that I'll enjoy instead of stories that'll leave me
      depressed or upset. I also mainly check for spelling, grammar and
      continuity in stories.

      Laura Michaels
      http://members.aol.com/lauram3017/index.html
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic