1265Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Betas needed for Pretender, CSI, or Law and Order: CI

  • Va. Carper
    Oct 31, 2003
      I can beta for L&O: CI. E-mail me at
      snork5902g@... with your chapter and anything
      you want me to look for.

      Virginia
      snork5902g@...
      --- charmed1500 <charmed1500@...> wrote:
      > Hi I REALLY need some betas.
      >
      > I have 4 chapters of 6 writen for a Pretender fic
      that I would like for someone to beta

      > I have 6 chapters of 6 writen for CSI fic that I
      would need a beta for.

      > And I have 1 chapter of an unknown amout of chapters
      for a Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

      > I REALLY need a beta for these 3 fics. If you can
      beta for any of them I would greatly appreciate it.
      If you need more information, don't hesitate to e-mail
      at Charmed1500@.... Again, thank you
      > for your interest.
      >
      > Confused

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic