1223Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Stop wasting money on women

  • Kali Sandison
    Oct 22, 2003
      <<Can anyone please tell me why we are getting this crap?>>

      We are getting this crap because this is an unmoderated list.
      With so many internet services now providing spam blocks of some
      sort or another, the spammers have gone to the groups to spread
      their wares.

      In groups I own or moderate, all new members are put on
      moderated status until such time as we're certain that they
      aren't spammers. However, I recognize that's not feasible for
      every group owner. I only put it out there as a suggestion.

      Respectfully,
      Kali

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic