1147Re: Re: Newbie

  • Pandora .
    Aug 10, 2003
      LOL. Wanna know something funny? I agree with you completely. But that's
      why I love them. XD Now I am NOT trying to start an argument here. For
      discussion's sake, why do you hate them?

      Are we allowed to get off topic here, listmom?

      Who do you see as the dominant person in a Remus/Sirius paring? They're one
      of those couples that could go either way. IMO, my first inclination is to
      say Sirius would be the "man" of the relationship. But then again, I've
      read fics where there's a character you'd think would just have to be dom,
      but then they're not. So...either way.

      ~Pandora