1144Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: Newbie

  • Abinikai
    Aug 8 9:52 AM
      Hey! That hurt...owwww...Anyways, I believe Snape should die a lonely man and Lucius shbould burn in hell...though I CAN see them together every once in awhile for some hot, passionate, won't-talk-to-you-after-it's-finished sex...but again, that could be just me.

      "Pandora ." <tigersan00@...> wrote:
      *glomps fellow slash fan, Abinikai*

      I am SO Lucius/Severus.  They are so evil and perfect together.

      Remus is such a cutie, and Sirius such a fireball!

      Yay for HP Slash!!

      ~Pandora

      >    Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
      >    From: Abinikai <abinikai@...>
      >Subject: Re: Newbie
      >
      >Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that
      >could be just me...)
      >

      >Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
      >Harry Potter slash fans?
      >
      >Glad to be here!
      >
      >~Pandora

      Do you Yahoo!?