1140Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Newbie

  • Abinikai
    Aug 5 3:43 PM
      Yep! HP fan, right here! "Remus/Sirius forever!" is my belief! (though that could be just me...)

      thebluestofpeas <tigersan00@...> wrote:
      Hi!  I'm new.  ^_^  I'm just going to do a little intro on myself:

      Name:  Pandora

      Will I beta:  Yes.

      What I will beta:  Any Vegeta/Trunks or Frieza/Vegeta or
      Vegeta/Zarbon pairing for Dragonball Z.

      Favorite Fandoms:  Dragonball Z and Harry Potter

      Webpage:  http://www.geocities.com/dragonballzyaoi/

      Do I write fanfiction:  Yes.  Dragonball Z fandom.  I do the yaoi.

      Are there any other Dragonball Z yaoi fans on the list?  What about
      Harry Potter slash fans?

      Glad to be here!

      ~Pandora

      Do you Yahoo!?