1105Introduction

  • RedYume@aol.com
    Jul 16 10:29 AM
      Name or Alias: Ari

      Fav shows: Escaflwone, Weiss Kreuz, Gundam Wing, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu Yasha, Record of Lodoss Wars, X 1999, and many others. (Sorry guys, an anime fan walks among you).

      Fav writers of fanfiction: (fan fiction) Sarah-neko, (writers) CS Friedman, Piers Anthony, Terry Brooks.

      Fav actors and actresses: None

      Webpage address: www.angelfire.com/space/redyume

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, it's addicting.

      Do you beta-read: Yep, and I'm ready for a new story. Any other Otaku out there in need of a beta?

      The fanfiction you will beta read: See my favorite show section. I'll beta read for other shows, anime and non-anime, but I prefer what I'm familiar with. Style is my strong suit, but I can handle spelling and most grammar as well.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: All the way up the ladder! Up to NC-17
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic