1029Introduction

  • El-Nhuilna Circle
    May 8, 2003

      Name or Alias: El-Nhuilna
      Fav shows: Sentinel, Sailormoon, fantasy genres (RA Salvatore!)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Alyjude (Sentinel), Candy Apple (Sentinel), Moonchild Abigail (Sailormoon), Himeko (Sailormoon), Scribe (various fandoms)

      Fav actors and actresses: Garrett Maggart, Richard Burgi, Drew Barrymore, Fann Wong

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Sure.

      Do you beta-read: Nope.  I don't feel I have enough knowledge on my hands to make a good beta reader yet.  someday, though!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: If asked, I would beta read for The Sentinel and Sailor Moon fanfics

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

      ^ - ^  I hope to meet lots of good people on this list, and hopefully get a lot done with the help of all of you out there.