1015Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • Lolita Luthor
    Apr 20, 2003
      Hey everyone, I'm a newbie and just introducing
      myself.

      My name's lolita, or lola...and I am looking for
      someone to beta my new smallville fic, my first fic
      ever. It's a WIP, clark/lex... Any volunteers?

      As for the other intro questions:

      fav shows: smallville, roswell, buffy, angel, gilmore
      girls, everwood, six feet under

      fav writers of fan fiction: jenn, dayspring, nymph du
      pave, Lanning....there are others, but those are the
      one's i can think of right now...

      fav actors and actresses: i love em all, but my top
      two favs would definitely have to be michael rosenbaum
      and majandra delfino

      web page address: my live journal
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/lolitaluthor

      Do I write fan fiction? Yes, I've just started..hence
      I'm joining the list cause I am new to this and
      looking for betas. Not new to reading fanfic
      though..that's my favorite addiction...

      Do I beta-read: i haven't, but I bet I'd be good at
      it. I'm a good editor...i find it easier than writing
      myself. I could beta for Smallville, Buffy, Roswell,
      Angel... And i'd read anywhere from G to NC-17, Het,
      Slash, whatever...

      That's all! Thanks!
      Lola

      --- Beta_Unlimited Moderator
      <Beta_Unlimited-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Welcome to the list. Please take a moment to review
      > this message.
      >
      > To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist web
      > site, at
      > www.onelist.com, and select the User Center link
      > from the menu bar
      > on the left. This menu will also let you change your
      > subscription
      > between digest and normal mode.
      >
      > Phew! Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
      > list. Why don't you introduce yourself. Here's just
      > a guideline and my intro.
      >
      > Name or Alias: Mystery

      > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
      > Highlander:The Raven and JAG
      >
      > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten,
      > Anfa, Melissa, Maria, Sandra, Jennifer.
      >
      > Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David
      > Boreanaz, James Marsters, Andrea Parker, Michael T.
      > Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, David James Elliot and
      > Catherine Bell.
      >
      > Webpage address: None.
      >
      > Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but I have yet
      > to post.
      >
      > Do you beta-read: Of course. But I won't reveal for
      > whom.
      >
      > The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my
      > fav shows as stated above. But I can also check for
      > grammar and spelling in all other fics too! I'm
      > flexible!
      >
      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      > NC-17
      >
      > This is how this list works ok. Whenever you need a
      > beat reader for your fic, advertise on this list.
      > Advertise only for a beta-reader. Hopefully, those
      > who are interested in beta reading will reply
      > privately to the writers. Everyone, please
      > volunteer if you can beta read when the writer
      > advertises for a beta. Only then would our list be
      > effective.
      > If no one volunteers to beta for your fanfic, please
      > tell me. I have everyone's data and I can ask them
      > (translation: plead with them for you!
      > *grin*)through a private e-mail if they would be
      > willing.Let me emphasize that this list is for all
      > fanfiction writers regardless of the type of fiction
      > or the shows the fiction is based. We all just want
      > to help people right? So looking forward to meeting
      > you guys! Good luck on all your fanfiction!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mystery
      > The List Owner
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to