      From: Archangel009@...
      To: Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 4:48 AM
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] HIHI :) I'M NEW

      From: Archangel009@...

      NAME: ONYSSIUS
      Favorite Shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Roswell, *The Pretender* (SCARY ISN'T IT? I'M THE SAME AS SKYE :)
      Favorite Actresses and Actors: Sarah Michelle Geller, Patrick Buchau
      Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker, and David Boreanaz
      Webaddress: http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/Wish
      Do I write fanfiction?: Yes and in a *real* need for beta readers
      Do I beta-read?: Not well enough to save my life! It's not that I'm stupid or anything, I do have more than a 130 IQ, I just don't care, don't like grammer.
      Age: 16