Meeting - WED 6/3/09 - 6 PM - PSF SKI LODGE

  • Brad Herder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hey - per Bill Markham's plea to have a meeting. We definitely need to have one, but I think Chris is away this week. I'm going to have a hard time the following week and will be away the two weeks after that.

      I'd have this Thursday night at the Arc Shop without Chris, but I'd rather not conflict with Suzie's TNR. I'd love to have those riders helping out.

      So - I called the PSF and we can have the ski lodge Wed night at 6 PM so let's meet there, we can talk, then go for an easy ride around the area and I can show everyone where we want to build the family trail.

      Thanks!
      Brad.
    • harry meyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        Brad ,I wont be able to make it . Drs appointment. I think this is an important meeting and that you should try to reschedule with more notice. We want lots of imput. Harry

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2009

          Ok – since Harry’s such an important part of this, I’ll cancel and reschedule. Probably going to be in July.

          Thanks,

          Brad