Re: [BerkshireNEMBA] Ruth's Acting Debut

  • meanwheels@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hey that came out ok except for the quality of the video in that its hard to have much contrast in the fall.
      BTW where those ghosts working on the trail? What do you mean we didn't leave you video- who wants to watch Harry's butt sniping prickers any way??? Ruth

    • brad@berkshiresports.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
        I'm not sure what you mean.... but I didn't see where you had much video of actual work except for dragging one log out of the way and
        a tiny bit of snipping as you walked towards Harry. If there was more, I didn't find it.

        But thanks! I think it's really good to document this. I'll work on the abbreviate Beartown one ... which will end with a splat!

        Brad.

        On Mon Dec 1 10:20 , meanwheels@... sent:

      • meanwheels@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
          I was just kidding! What Harry was doing wasn't very exciting then he left so pretty boring stuff. But the video is actually great- goo job! Ruth

          I'm not sure what you mean.... but I didn't see where you had much video of
          actual work except for dragging one log out of the way and
          a tiny bit of snipping as you walked towards Harry. If there was more, I didn't
          find it.

          But thanks! I think it's really good to document this. I'll work on the
          abbreviate Beartown one ... which will end with a splat!

          Brad.

          On Mon Dec 1 10:20 , meanwheels@... sent:

          > Hey that came out ok except for the quality of the video in that its hard to
          have much contrast in the fall.

          >BTW where those ghosts working on the trail? What do you mean we didn't leave
          you video- who wants to watch Harry's butt sniping
          prickers any way??? Ruth

          > Tis the season to save your money! Get the new AOL Holiday Toolbar for money
          saving offers and gift ideas.

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:BerkshireNEMBA-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:BerkshireNEMBA-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • harry meyer
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008
            I think we should leave that up to each individual to decide.

            > Hey that came out ok except for the quality of the video in
            > that its hard to have much contrast in the fall.
            > BTW where those ghosts working on the trail? What do you
            > mean we didn't leave you video- who wants to watch
            > Harry's butt sniping prickers any way??? Ruth
          • Brad Herder
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2008

              A lot of people did get a kick out of his butt in the Turner Trail video!  Not me of course…  but I think my wife did, which kind of disturbs me… J