Charlemont Trails Work Day May 12th

  • haroldg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      Lots of projects again this month. Boardwalks, new trails, rock-work, some 'oh so popular' bench cutting. All followed by a little zipping courtesy of Berkshire East.

      Please RSVP so we have an idea of the # zip reservations needed.

      http://www.facebook.com/events/198450886930052/

      We'll meet at the Warfield House, then re-locate to various sites after breaking into skills based crews.

      Harold
    • haroldg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2012
        Trail Day in Charlemont on Saturday. Bring whatever trail tools you have please.

        We'll meet at the Warfield House then head to various projects around the valley.
        Please be on time or you might not find the kind of work you're looking for!

        Working from 9:00 to 1:00, Zips at Berkshire East following.
        Bring tools, gloves, work-boots, bug stuff, snacks, water... You know the drill.

        Hope we get a good turn-out.

        See you all,

        Harold

        http://www.facebook.com/events/198450886930052/