Saturday Trail Work - PSF - Time TBD

  • Brad Herder
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011

      If anyone would like to help me... there are lots of trees down on the Taconic Crest Trail and I need to get them cleaned off before the upcoming running race. Also - other trails could use some cleaning like Turner. I'm quite possibly going to dedicate much of Saturday to this effort. Email, FB or call me 413-822-7020 if you'd like to help. I'm flexible on time. Should have a good inventory of what needs to be done by tomorrow. Taconic Crest needs some chainsawing between campground and Tower Mt. Rest seem to need just handsaw and leaf blowing or raking to get some of the debris off.