New Members Map!

  • Jolly Railfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Would you like to add yourself to the Members Map found here:
      http://www.frappr.com/bendtrack

      I have set this up for my Truck club and figured a map showing were the
      members are of this club would be cool as well. Also if you are a member
      of a Club, be sure to add your club if it's not already here. I'm have
      my self on the map now, and my Club, the Box Elder N-Scale Model
      Railroaders. I see almost 200 member in the group, what every one been
      doing? The group have been quite for the past little while, but then our
      best month was only 52 posting in it.

      Enjoy eh!

      Michael "Jolly" Goodfellow

      The UP Ogden Subdivision