Steve the Dell Comp Guys Fans

  • Hrspwrboy
    Message 1 of 543 , Aug 22, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Steve the Dell Comp Guys Fans
    • imgn123
      Message 543 of 543 , Mar 8, 2002
        I watch All My Children. I havent seen him on there yet. I tape it
        every day but I dont get to watch it every day either. If you have
        SoapNet All my children airs at 7pm central (and later as well..I
        think at 11 pm). If you ever see it, PLEASE let me know...Email me
        personally ( katiem@... ) And hey if your an All my children
        fan Ill talk to you about the show too!!!

        -Katie

        --- In stevethedellcompguysfans@y..., i_luv_dell_dude wrote:
        > Ok, I heard that Ben is gunna be in one of the episode's "All My
        Children" but I dunno if they already aired the show or not. but if
        they havent, doesnt any1 kno what the date is to air that episode?