Re: read loudly

  • manar_new_2008
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      "English Grammar in Use" is an easy book that any body can start with, its a very good book which can help you to practice, it has a simple language which encourage anyone to go on ,also u can search on the net and just write the word" TOFEL" many choices will appear and you can then test your self and see how you will be better.

      WITH MY BEST WISHHES
    • Desti Laia
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
        Hello..
        I want to learn about how to make a good speech...could u help me please.....all of u all my frind..please...

        desti