Re: [BelajarEnglish] help please

  • Mohammad Nur Hasan
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009
      hi mohammed, I'm hasan from Indonesia...what can i do for you?
      I'll try to help u as musch as i can.

      regard,
      hzent

      On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM, mohmmead moawad <mohmmeadmoawad@...> wrote:

      hi every one,

       really it's nice groupe and helpfull thank you all of you

      i'm mohamed from egypt 22 years old and so intersted in learning languges sure the most important english languge but i have problem i want practice my english to improve and devolpe but idon't know how and where

      please if any one can help me e-mail me

      have great night

      thank you

      --