Re: [BelajarEnglish] Hi..

  • Mange Ram Ram
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008

      I am Mr. M Ram

      From India want to improve my communication skills if anybody ready to help me for that work I will be highly obliged to him

      Thank and regards,

      Sincerely

      M.Ram

      India

    • abdul razzak
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
        practice on skill No-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

        these are tests for your improvement in english language.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
          Hi Abdul Razak,
          Thanks for replying my email. However, what do you mean about your message below?

          Thanks,
          Hugo

          Regards,
          Hugo Schenkenberg

          Sent from my BlackBerry®

          From: abdul razzak <jountoss@...>
          Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <BelajarEnglish@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [BelajarEnglish] Hi..

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
            Hi Ram,
            Nice to meet you in this milis. I am also new member in here.
            However, is there someone in this milis will review or comments our English writing?

            Thanks,
            Hugo

            Regards,
            Hugo Schenkenberg