my profile

  • Aries wong
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30 9:22 PM
      Hi,My asl is 30,female,Shan dong province,China.My name is Aries wong.I like learning somethin' new everyday and make each day count.As for my hobby,Jogging,cycling,mountainclimbing are all my cup of tea.I love making friends.Hopefully I can own many many new buddies in your group.My English level is moderate,hope learn more from everybody here.

      Best wishes!

      October 1st,2006

    • Agus Rahmat
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
        hi shan,

        nice to know you, i want to introduce my self.. my name is agus, 30 years
        old, i from jakarta, indonesia, same like shan,i want learn about how to
        speak and write english..
        nice to see you all

        agus

        Hi,My asl is 30,female,Shan dong province,China.My name is Aries wong.I like
        learning somethin' new everyday and make each day count.As for my
        hobby,Jogging,cycling,mountainclimbing are all my cup of tea.I love making
        friends.Hopefully I can own many many new buddies in your group.My English
        level is moderate,hope learn more from everybody here.

        Best wishes!

        October 1st,2006

        Our Message Board: http://belajarenglish.proboards76.com
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • andy cahyono
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2006
          Dear all,

          I have a friend who always buys lottery tickets, he hopes with his small
          investment will make him rich. I was starting to think that why does he do
          that, he spent a lot of money already to reach his dreams. Unfortunately, it
          never comes.

          I tried to give him some advice but no result :( I want he stop playing
          that game.

          From my view lottery will make people lazy and become a 'dreamer'.

          Does anyone have another opinion? You're welcome.

          P.S

          Please check whether any grammatical error or not. Thanks

        • Bill Kelly
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2006
            Your English was easy to understand. Below is a corrected version of
            your message.

            Bill Kelly
            Connecticut USA

            --

            I have a friend who always buys lottery tickets. He hopes a small
            investment will make him rich.

            I ask myself, why is he doing this? He has already spent a lot of money
            trying to reach his dreams. Unfortunately, they are never realized.

            I want him to stop playing these games. I tried to give him some advice,
            but with no result.

            In my view, lotteries will make people lazy and turn them into 'dreamers.'

            Does anyone have another opinion? You're welcome to express it.

            P.S.
            Please check whether I have made any grammatical errors. Thanks.

            --

            andy cahyono wrote:

            > Dear all,
            >
            > I have a friend who always buys lottery tickets, he hopes with his small
            > investment will make him rich. I was starting to think that why does he do
            > that, he spent a lot of money already to reach his dreams. Unfortunately, it
            > never comes.
            >
            > I tried to give him some advice but no result :( I want he stop playing
            > that game.
            >
            > >From my view lottery will make people lazy and become a 'dreamer'.
            >
            > Does anyone have another opinion? You're welcome.
            >
            > P.S
            >
            > Please check whether any grammatical error or not. Thanks
          • mycruiseship8
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
              I totally agree with you.In fact,there are lots of lottery freaks
              around me.They spent lots of time studying digits and debating one
              another.Onca they came home,the first thing they will do is to buy
              tickets in the welfare lottery station.

              They wanna hit the jackpot and be rich overnight.In fact,what they
              dream are always luxurious life after they became rich because of
              buying lottery tickets.Just as you said,their thinking is not quite
              right,their behaviors will make them lazy.

              Have a good day!
            • mycruiseship8
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
                Hi,dear agus,nice to meet you on this cyber place.Would you like
                introduce yourself in detail,such as gender,hobbies or anything else?
                I love to make pal with you!

                Best wishes

                Aries

                2006/10/11
              • ♥♥♥ ercumania ♥♥♥
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
                  *Welcome to our group...! You can connect with us and email us... Take
                  care...*

                  On 10/11/06, mycruiseship8 <mycruiseship8@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,dear agus,nice to meet you on this cyber place.Would you like
                  > introduce yourself in detail,such as gender,hobbies or anything else?
                  > I love to make pal with you!
                  >
                  > Best wishes
                  >
                  > Aries
                  >
                  > 2006/10/11

                • agus rahmat
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 11, 2006
                    HI aries,
                    nice to meet you too, where are you come from?
                    let me introduce my self, my name is agus, i from jakarta indonesia, i am a
                    male and my hobbiess is football, i am of persib bandung suporter..you can
                    see my websites www.persib-bandung.or.id

                    regards,

                    Agus Rahmat

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 12, 2006
                      Hi Agus,

                      Let me introduce my self. I'm Alex, come from Indonesia too.. I don't understand that you're a Persib supporter but you live in Jakarta. Are you sundanese?

                      I'd ever been living for 4,5 years in Bandung before I moved to Medan on 2003. How's there now? I miss that City very much and sometimes I'll come back again.

                      thanks
                      alex