are little

  • carlos andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      assalamualaikum....
      My name is Rizal and i come from Kajang.
      My profession is operator at SONY TECHNOLOGY MALAYSIA.
      My english language.....teruk juga....saya tak berapa
      tahu grammer dan vocabulary nyerr...lebih-lebih lagi
      bila nak bina ayat...so i hope....
      you all support me to improve my english...ok...
      thank you....

      From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
      http://experts.yahoo.com/