Learn a word - MYSTIQUE

  • Wooi, Evelyn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      29th May 2003

      Hello friends,

      Our word is MYSTIQUE.

      Pronounced as "miss stick".

      Meaning = Having a legendary power or mystery.  It is enchanting yet
      there is a question which does not have an accurate answer.

      Example - In our country of Malaysia, the mystique of "Princess Mahsuri"
      is so interesting that its story has been passed down for many
      generations.

      Example - My friend saw a documentary of USA and narrated the
      mystique of the Alaskan wilderness.

      Best Wishes,
      Evelyn

    • Bruce Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003

        Mystique audio file attached.

        Bruce (Austin, TX,USA)

        Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!