BELAJAR ENGLISH

  • MREMLI_AZEMI/world_asia_samasia_grp3@sam
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2000
      MY NAME AI AZEMI
      I AM WORKING AT SAMSUNG
      NOW I FROM SEREMBAN
      MY ENGLISH SANGAT TERUK I BOLEH SIKIT - SIKIT MEMAHAMI BACAAN TAPI TAK TAHU
      NAK BUAT AYAT DALAM ENGLISH.
      THANK YOU
    • yusnida ida
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2000
        Hai ...

        I'm Noridah from Subang Jaya . I'm married to my
        loving husband , Sheikh Mohd Yusni ... and we still
        don't have any kids .... may be soon ...

        hAVE YOU EVER HEAR ABOUT mETROPOLITAN cOLLEGE ? ... iT
        IS A PRIVATE SCHOOL .... AND I'M WORKING THERE AS A
        LAB AssisTAnt for a few years already .

        My husband and I was a very loving and caring each
        other. We meet at the National Library and after that
        our friendship are continued . A few years after our
        friendship getting serious and we make a dicision to
        get married. Thanks god ... we don't face any problem
        since both of our family aggreed. Thanks GOD...

        I wish to improve my english skills .. I think my
        english either spoken or written are very poor
        ...thats why I joined BELAJARENGLISH . Hope my english
        will be better in the future.

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • MREMLI_AZEMI/world_asia_samasia_grp3@sam
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2000
          ello everbody

          good morning for all member
          i hope you fine together your work
          i ,m happy discuss about english
          my english spoken very bad
          so i hope you all learning something about english

          can you complaint
        • razman@wport.po.my
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 29, 2000
            Hello MREMLI. Good morning to you, too.

            You asked us to complain. (The word is complain and not complaint. Complain is
            a verb while complaint is a noun)
            What is it that you want us to complain about? Allow me to define what the word
            complain really means. Complain is to say something you are annoyed with or not
            satisfied about. I'm sure your presence here does not annoy anyone. I think
            the word you are trying to use is comment. Comment is something that you say or
            write which gives an opinion on something. And I am sure that you wanted us to
            comment on your English, right?
            So, any other comments anyone?

            "MREMLI_AZEMI/world_asia_samasia_grp3"@... on 30/09/2000 02:38:04

            Please respond to BelajarEnglish@egroups.com

            To: BelajarEnglish@egroups.com
            cc: (bcc: Razman Abdul Karim/westport)

            Subject: [BelajarEnglish] BELAJAR ENGLISH

            ello everbody

            good morning for all member
            i hope you fine together your work
            i ,m happy discuss about english
            my english spoken very bad
            so i hope you all learning something about english

            can you complaint

            Please visit our homepage at :

            http://members.tripodasia.com.my/belajarenglish