Learn a word - HESITATE

  • Wooi, Evelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2001
      3rd December 2001

      Hello friends,

      Our word is HESITATE

      Meaning = To pause in action. To brake.
      To be reluctant.

      Example - I met my sister's boyfriend for the first time last week. I was
      tempted to enquire (ask) about his background but I hesitated because I
      thought that it would not be so polite.

      Example - In order to master good English, please
      do not hesistate to ask questions if you have doubts.

      Example - Please do not hesitate to help the poor
      and needy.

      Regards
      Evelyn