reminisce

  • Fortytwo Player
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Reminisce means to recollect or tell of past
      experiences or events. If someone gives you something
      to see and tells you "Happy Reminiscing", I suppose he
      would be expecting whatever he gave you would trigger
      happy memories---you would have pleasurable memories
      of something.

      --- Nur Azura Mohd Anuar
      <nurazura@...> wrote:
      > Good afternoon everyone,
      > I just want to ask 1 question, what is the meaning
      > of <Happy
      > reminecing!>
      > For example :
      > <This issue was sent exactly one year ago today, on
      > September 29th,
      > 2000. Happy reminecing!>
      >
      > Thank you in advance...

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • Nur Azura Mohd Anuar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        fortytwo,
        thank you for your explanation.
        emm.. how about the spelling.. Reminiscing or reminecing?

        <nurazura@...> wrote:
        > Good afternoon everyone,
        > I just want to ask 1 question, what is the meaning
        > of <Happy
        > reminecing!>
        > For example :
        > <This issue was sent exactly one year ago today, on
        > September 29th,
        > 2000. Happy reminecing!>
        >
        > Thank you in advance...

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to