RE: [BelajarEnglish] Hi guys & girls ........i'm your new member

  • Mashitah Ishak
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2001
      Assalamu'alaiku,

      Hi.... Shalina, welcome to you, i'm Mashitah, i'm also like you, not so
      good in english but 'i love speak in english' now i'm to make it better.
      This is because now i'm study and i think english is very important to
      us. Have a nice day.....

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2001
        Hi, Shalina Binti Arsat
        I have the same situation with you. Sometimes, When I must say something to
        my English-speaking collague, I will say as little as possible. I understand
        speaking is a best way to improve your English, but I cann't overcome it.
        Guoming
        ========================Welcome to visit my home page
        http://web.singnet.com.sg/~yutao/
      • superwomen superman
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2001
          --- Chen Guoming <chen_guoming@...> wrote:
          > Hi, Shalina Binti Arsat
          > I have the same situation with you. Sometimes, When
          > I must say something to
          > my English-speaking collague, I will say as little
          > as possible. I understand
          > speaking is a best way to improve your English, but
          > I cann't overcome it.
          > Guoming
          > ========================Welcome to visit my home
          > page
          > http://web.singnet.com.sg/~yutao/

          hi......
          thanks......
          so, now how we can start learn english to each
          other.....
          Because i dont understand. I cannot speak english
          very well dan kadang tu, bila mereka talking express,
          I tak faham langsung you know..... I got the good
          work....but very important to me speaking
          english....... but sometime i feel shy..

          okey salina babai.....see you again

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Ainnurrizzat
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2001
            Hi to you to ......
            Ok from today let make it's happening by learning English ..............
            > I have the same situation with you. Sometimes, When I must say something
            > my English-speaking collague, I will say as little as possible. I
            understand
            > speaking is a best way to improve your English, but I cann't overcome it.
            > Guoming

          • Ainnurrizzat
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2001
              thank u to support me .....
              > Hi.... Shalina, welcome to you, i'm Mashitah, i'm also like you, not so
              > good in english but 'i love speak in english' now i'm to make it better.
              > This is because now i'm study and i think english is very important to
              > us. Have a nice day.....

            • EMA
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 3, 2001
                Hi ya,
                Well, the correct way to say it is "thank you for supporting me ....."

                Keep smiling
                ~smile

                Ainnurrizzat (9/3/01 5:00 PM):
                }thank u to support me .....
              • Ainnurrizzat
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 3, 2001
                  yes it's true ........
                  cause after i sent the e-mail ............i notice about it ..........by the
                  way thank for that .....
                  > Well, the correct way to say it is "thank you for supporting me ....."
                  >
                  > Keep smiling
                  > ~smile
                  >

                  > Ainnurrizzat (9/3/01 5:00 PM):
                  > }thank u to support me .....
                  >

                  > Thank you to those who contribute towards the success of this group.
                  > To send email, send it to BelajarEnglish@yahoogroups.com

                • Cendana Farah
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 11, 2001
                    Hi.......
                    I want to ask something about the word 'irresistable' ............
                    I hope that you all can help me.............
                    Thank you.......
                    I have the same situation with you. Sometimes, When I must say something to
                    my English-speaking collague, I will say as little as possible. I understand
                    speaking is a best way to improve your English, but I cann't overcome it.
                    Guoming
                    ========================Welcome to visit my home page
                    http://web.singnet.com.sg/~yutao/

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor