FW: Welcome to BelajarEnglish

  • ROHANI AMBIA
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hello good everning.
      My name is Rohani Ambia. I am from Johor Bahru and working at Factory as
      Training Supervisor. I am married and have 4 children. I interested to joint
      this group because I want improve my English. I have problem about
      communication and writing.

      Thanks for your support

      Message 35 of 35 , Sep 25, 2002

        This e-mail message and any attachments to it are intended only for the
        named recipients and may contain confidential information. If you are not
        one of the intended recipients, please do not duplicate or forward this
        e-mail message and immediately delete it from your computer. If you
        received this email in error, please notify postmaster@...

        Mcafee for the presence of computer viruses.