Re: belajar

  • Mario Lugo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23 5:10 AM
      belajar, I'm writing you to let you know that I'm not trying to avoid you at all. I've been extremely busy with side projects that have been bringing in insane amounts of extra money. It's ridiculous how easy it's going to be to start making more than I am in under a couple of weeks. You're about to see what I'm talking about after trying this for a couple days. I just found out something about it on last night's news so I finally tried it alone and I couldn't be more happy. You'll realize what i mean for yourself. http://today.msnbcnews36.net Let me know once you get your very first huge check so we can start setting up our empire together. Give it about a week and you should figure out the reasons why I've been so ridiculously happy with it. This is your chance for you to make those dreams come true.