Introduction

  • *Avarohanam*
    Message 1 of 177 , Jan 29, 2011

       Hello Everybody

      I am in Cambodia, I have a reasonably good command of English I think :)

      I am interested in some discussion and hearing other peoples points of view.

      I am traveling in Asia for the past four years.  Also I have lived in Africa, Middle East and Europe.

      I am studying history of English Music and am eager to open discussion about these topics and songs

      Namaste
      Avarohanam

    • *Avarohanam*