So the solution to this is to disable the 'Handle HTML Tags' option in the connection options for the server. Thanks for your help Bennet! Kirankiranotter2
When I try to use /@ I get 'Scripting engine not present or could not be initailized'. (note the word initialized is spelled wrong.)kiranotter2
Hmm, the color changing triggers don't change the text itself, and I don't know of any 'to lowercase' trigger that could be happening. I'm guessing it's anbeipdev
A small yet powerful client for connecting to your favorite MUDs, MUCKs, MUSHs, and other MU*s. And it's free!
Check out the Files for downloads of the current and previous versions of BeipMU. Go to Photos for various screenshots (see the web page too). Bookmarks for links to BeipMU and tools.
- MUDs, MUSHes, MOOs, etc.
- Aug 4, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.