140th month newsletter

  • pgreenfinch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hi, dear members and visitors,
      this is your 140th month newsletter

      Again best wishes to you all.
      And dont be afraid of the fog, even of the economic and financial one,
      the sun didn't disappear, it is always above ;-)

      1) Thought of the month

      Just watching if there is a January effect ;-)

      2) Monthly activity

      Or better say, near-activity, just a handful of new messages
      Well, at least we have few intellectual debts, our AAA is safe ;-)

      The message total stays at around 9290
      Our membership stays a bit under the 1800 mark
      .
      3) Our free BF/BE resources at your fingertips 24/7:

      * The "links" access in this group homepage is of course helpful.

      * Your diligently maintained and improved BF glossary.
      500+ definitions, many of them as stand-alone encyclopedic
      articles,
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/bfglo/bfglo.a.htm

      => Our permanent "quality" poll about that resource is
      running at:
      *** Thanks for your opinion**

      * Martin Sewell's academic treasure chest in BF topics,
      that site is a must for students and researchers:
      http://www.behaviouralfinance.net/

      * Your behavioral stockpricer:
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/pricer.htm

      * Our group charter
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Behavioral-Finance/files/
      (click BF Group charter.doc)
      also available at:
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/befigrouppolicy.htm

      ** Remember, you need a *yahoo ID/profile* to access all
      Yahoo group's resources (polls, links and files).
      To get it, click "account info" (in the group's homepage
      or your "my groups" page) and fill in the info you deem
      appropriate. ID-less members can be permanently moderated.

      Wishing an interesting and productive month
      All the best!

      Peter
    • pgreenfinch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
        By the way, did anybody read a good BE/BF book lately?
        Please share your impressions.
        Peter