  • pgreenfinch
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2011
      Spam deleted. Seems some apartment sellers are desperate
      Peter
    • Tyrrel fairhead
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2011
        I will be in London next week and am wondering;

        -How to find out about group meetings/ discussions, and investor presentations. thanks,tf

      • Alex Spiroglou
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
          Hi Tyrrel,

          here is a meeting you could attend and it is free

          http://www.mta.org/eweb/dynamicpage.aspx?webcode=united-kingdom

          You can download the brochure from here
          http://pdfcast.org/pdf/mta-uk-chapter-september-meeting

          the event is free and you can bring friends as well.

          rgds
          Alex