Re: Re: [Behavioral-Finance] 134th month newsletter
- You might be on something, FrancoNo other question, your honor!Any other witnesses? ;-)----- Original Message -----From: Franco TippiSent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 3:46 PMSubject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Behavioral-Finance] 134th month newsletterSimple - all returns are "risk premium". Next question.
From: pgreenfinch <pgreenfinch@...>
Sent: Wed, 6 July, 2011 14:03:35
Subject: [Behavioral-Finance] 134th month newsletter
Dear members and visitors!
Here is our 134th month newsletter
1) Thought of the month
The risk premium is a difference of returns between
a risky asset class and a safe asset, right?
So what happens when, as might now be the case,
there is no more safe asset?
2) Monthly activity
Just a couple of new messsages
The total since this forum was launched is still around 9225.
Our membership is still ca. 1800 non bouncing members.
Gains and losses stay balanced
3) Our free BF/BE resources at your fingertips 24/7:
* Your diligently maintained and improved BF glossary.
500+ definitions, many of them as stand-alone encyclopedic
=> Our permanent "quality" poll about that resource is
*** Thanks for your opinion**
* Martin Sewell's academic treasure chest in BF topics,
that site is a must for students and researchers:
* Your behavioral stockpricer:
* Our group charter
(click BF Group charter.doc)
also available at:
** Remember, you need a *yahoo ID/profile* to access all
Yahoo group's resources (polls, links and files).
To get it, click "account info" (in the group's homepage
or your "my groups" page) and fill in the info you deem
appropriate. ID-less members can be permanently moderated.
Wishing an interesting and productive month.
All the best!