Res: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Behavioral-Finance. Visit today!

  • Wlademir Prates
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2011
      Hello!
      Am I already participating of the Behavioral-Finance group?
      I'd like to be able to send messages and to dicuss about behavioral finance too. Is it already possible?
      Thanks.

      ___________________________
      Wlademir Ribeiro Prates
      Mestrando em AdministraĆ§Ć£o - UFSC
      CV - http://lattes.cnpq.br/5885808985726209
      (48)-99152664

      De: Behavioral-Finance Moderator <Behavioral-Finance-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Para: wladyprates@...
      Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 26 de Maio de 2011 19:28:11
      Assunto: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Behavioral-Finance. Visit today!

      Hello,

      Welcome to the Behavioral-Finance group at YahooGroups, a
      free, easy-to-use email group service.  Please
      take a moment to review this message.

      To start sending messages to members of this group,
      simply send email to

      Behavioral-Finance@yahoogroups.com

      You may also visit the YahooGroups Behavioral-Finance website
      * to modify your subscription,
      * to read messages and archives,
      * tp send messages,
      * if you have a yahoo ID / profile (*), to accede to the "special pages": links / polls / files...
      (*) if not click "account info")

      If you do not wish to belong to Behavioral-Finance, you may
      unsubscribe by sending an email to

      Regards,

      Moderator, Behavioral-Finance