131th month newsletter

  • pgreenfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 2:05 AM
      Dear members and visitors!
      Here is our 131th month newsletter

      1) Thought of the month
      In the last couple years, investors were subjected to shocks
      after shocks (financial, monetary, economic, geopolitical,
      technological, cultural...)
      Wondering if this makes them weary, itchy and investment
      -averse, or on the contrary more accustomed to uncertainties,
      more resilient and eager to play the game.

      2) Monthly activity
      Agai, we saw only a messsage trickle
      But the total is now above 9200

      Our membership is still ca.1800 non bouncing members.
      A stable demography between gains and losses.

      3) Our free BF/BE resources at your fingertips 24/7:

      * Your diligently maintained and improved BF glossary.
      500+ definitions, many of them as stand-alone encyclopedic articles,
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/bfglo/bfglo.a.htm

      => Our permanent "quality" poll about that resource is running at:
      *** Thanks for your opinion**

      * Martin Sewell's academic treasure chest in BF topics,
      that site is a must for students and researchers:
      http://www.behaviouralfinance.net/

      * Your behavioral stockpricer:
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/pricer.htm

      * Our group charter
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Behavioral-Finance/files/
      (click BF Group charter.doc)
      also available at:
      http://pagesperso-orange.fr/pgreenfinch/befigrouppolicy.htm

      ** Remember, you need a *yahoo ID/profile* to access all
      Yahoo group's resources (polls, links and files).
      To get it, click "account info" (in the group's homepage
      or your "my groups" page) and fill in the info you deem
      appropriate. ID-less members can be permanently moderated.

      Wishing an interesting and productive month
      All the best!

      Peter