RE: [Behavioral-Finance] Re: Why many investors did not love the rally since March 6

  • Bob Bronsons
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2009

      We have an extensive analysis and forecast response

      to the 7.5-month, 65% “green shoot” rally that’s available

      upon request,  which I would be delighted to discuss

      collectively here – or one-on-one -- as you may wish.

      Bob Bronson

      Bronson Capital Markets Research

      http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/bronson/main.html

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009
        Dear Bob,

        I am interested in knowing what is "green shoot" rally.

        Regards,

        K.C.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2009

          The recent stock market rally has been largely attributed to

          “less bad” or increasing second derivative (second differences)

          in economic data, like smaller declines in GDP and house sales

          price data, which are more popularly called “green shoots” or

          hopeful signs of a sustainable economic recovery.

          We address this in our latest report.

          I am interested in knowing what is "green shoot" rally.

          Regards,

          K.C.

          Since March 9, S&P 500 rose 45.9% in 100 trading days.. The average recovery in the past 9 bear markets was only around 26% in 100 trading days after the bottom. Yet as far as I know, many investors were not excited about the rally of stocks.

          Many investors are still sitting on the sideline. Not many of them had the urge to join the crowd of buyers between March 9 and July 30. I would like to share different views to  explain the above ?

          K..C.

        • mel
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009
            Bob Bronsons a écrit :

            > We have an extensive analysis and forecast response
            > to the 7.5-month, 65% “green shoot” rally that’s available
            > upon request, which I would be delighted to discuss
            > collectively here – or one-on-one -- as you may wish.
            >
            > Bob Bronson
            > Bronson Capital Markets Research
            > http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/bronson/main.html

            apologize for coming late,
            but I would be delighted to hear a bit your analysis about
            this rally, (if you mind).
            Thanks
            Vincent
          • Bob Bronsons
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009

              Sure, Vincent.  It's being sent to you by private email.  It’s also available

              to anyone else that so requests it.

              Bob Bronson

              Bronson Capital Markets Research

              http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/bronson/main.html

              > We have an extensive analysis and forecast response

              > to the 7.5-month, 65% “green shoot”

              rally that’s available

              > upon request,  which I would be delighted to discuss

              > collectively here – or one-on-one -- as you

              may wish.

              > Bob Bronson

              > Bronson Capital Markets Research

              http://www.financialsense.com/editorials/bronson/main.html

              apologize for coming late,

              but I would be delighted to hear a bit your analysis about

              this rally, (if you mind).

              Thanks

              Vincent

              Yahoo! Groups Links