disputs

  • Nasrin ALINAGHIAN
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello to all

      I want to know how many branch does behavioral finance have?what disputs?
      Its very important for me and I dont know .
      does it(behavioral finance) relate to devide investor to two groups based on risk aversion? or somethings else.

    • Ekrem Tufan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        Dear group members,
        I am glad to inform you that I have published a book on behavioral finance subject  but unfortunately it is in Turkish. If anybody who speaks Turkish can get it from www.imajyayinevi.com.tr web address.

        My best wishes,
        Ekrem Tufan

        Ekrem TUFAN
        Assist. Prof. Dr.
        Anadolu Uni. A.O.F. Canakkale Office
        Cevatpasa Mah. Mehmet Akif Ersoy Cad. Nergis Apt. No: 3/1
        Canakkale/TURKEY 17100
        Tel:+90 286 213 02 61
        Facimile: + 90 286 212 98 64
        http://ssrn.com/author=87110

      • pgreenfinch
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
          Hi, Nasrin
          There are of course various schools of behavioral finance
          that focus on different things (for example market
          mispricings vs. individual investment biases) but they
          don't oppose one another and are complementary.
          The main dispute is between the EMH (Efficient Market
          Hypothesis) and Behavioral Finance.
          Peter

          --- In Behavioral-Finance@yahoogroups.com, Nasrin ALINAGHIAN