Quantum market model available online

  • Carlos PedroGon�ffffe7alves
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 2:32 AM
      Hi all,

      The quantum artificial financial market of my last paper is now running online at the following site:

      In order to see it running from the browser Java 1.4.1+ is needed. It is possible to experiment with it, changing the parameters online and seeing what happens to the financial time series.

      There is also available a new version of the paper at the SSRN:

      This version has the advantage of having a footnote that explains Dirac's bra-ket notation, which is the main notation used in the paper and in quantum game theory.

      Best regards,

      C. Pedro

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.