RE: [Behavioral-Finance] Seven Sins of Fund Management

  • hokie1
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 23, 2006
      Mr. Montier:

      Instead of sending an email with the file(s) attached,
      have you tried uploading those files using the "File"
      button within our group?

      Cheers.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/zMEolB/TM

      > The information contained herein is confidential and
      > is intended solely for the
      > addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised
      > without the express
      > written permission of the sender. If you are not the
      > intended recipient, please
      > contact the sender either via the company
      > switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000, or
      > via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail
      > in error or wish to read our
      > e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy,
      > please refer to
      > http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the
      > sender. 3167

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Benny A. Kakkozha
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 23, 2006
        Hi Mr. Montier,

        Would you please upload the file to http://rapidshare.de/ , a free file
        hosting service, and forward the download link to the group?

        This site accepts files upto 100 MB.

        Cheers,

        Ben

        >I have just tried to send it around, but sadly it is too large for the
        > groups limits.
        >
        > JM

      • tabassum sultana
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 24, 2006
          Dear Friends,

          I am  going to present a paper on investor's behavior.  I would be grateful to you if you could answer the questions and send the attachment back to me.

          This is purely an academic effort.

          Please place an asterick against your answer and send the attachment back to me.

          Thankingly,
          Prathima

        • Aneel Kanwer
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006
            Tabassum

            Where are you from? What are you doing? Why this is required.

            On 1/24/06, tabassum sultana <ststab111@...> wrote:
            Dear Friends,

            I am  going to present a paper on investor's behavior.  I would be grateful to you if you could answer the questions and send the attachment back to me.

            This is purely an academic effort.

            Please place an asterick against your answer and send the attachment back to me.

            Thankingly,
            Prathima

            you may unsubscribe by sending an email to

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            --
            Regards

            Aneel
          • Panagiotis Andrikopoulos
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006
              Can you please state your university, title of thesis, purpose of research, etc. Your questionnaire appears somehow commercial (in terms of the type of questions) to remind academic work.

            • tabassum sultana
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 26, 2006
                Dear Friends
                i am working as a Assitant Professor in one of the management schools of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
                I am doing my M.Phil from Alagappa University, as apart of a cirruculum we have to submit thesis for which iam doin this research work and  I would be grateful to you if you could answer the questions and send the attachment back to me.