67th month newsletter

  • pgreenfinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi, dear members and visitors!

      Here comes our 67th month newsletter.

      1) Monthly stats

      Our total membership, without bouncing members is around
      1545 with about 15 more subscribers than unsubscribers
      in a month.
      But as concerns messages we had all-time low with only
      15 in a month, now totalling 7310.
      Even so, I think that there are still a lot to discuss
      on BF/BE topics. For example what will be the reactions
      of investors to the new accounting standards ? The "mark
      to market" thing could make earnings more volatile,
      which in its turn can make stock prices shakier.

      Our sister list, Finance-academy grew also a bit, with
      over 320 members, not including the bouncing ones.

      2) Access to your yahoo group's resources

      Access to polls, links and files needs a
      *yahoo ID/profile*.
      To get it, click "account info" (in the group's
      homepage or your "my groups" page) and fill in
      the info you deem appropriate

      3) Free BF resources
      Free goodies are at your fingertips 24/7:

      * Your permanently updated BF glossary
      (currently 500 keywords, and many definitions are now
      detailed articles)
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pgreenfinch/bfglo/bfglo.a.htm
      Every page gives a link to a "quality" poll.

      * Your behavioral stockpricer
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pgreenfinch/pricer.htm

      * Our group charter
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Behavioral-Finance/files/
      (click BF Group charter.doc)
      also available at:
      http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pgreenfinch/befigrouppolicy.htm

      Waiting for a firework of info and debates for this last month
      of the year

      Peter