Social Science Research Network Working Papers

  • bfdissertation
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2005
      Hello Everyone:

      I am now the Editor for three Social Science Research
      Network Journals at www.ssrn.com

      I wanted to encourage scholars to submit their working
      papers to SSRN especially if the work pertains to
      behavioral and experimental research in economics,
      finance, or accounting.

      This the link where to submit your working papers:
      http://www.ssrn.com/update/forms/absubmission.html

      The SSRN eLibrary is made up of two main sections: an
      Abstract Database comprising abstracts for over 80,500
      scholarly working papers and forthcoming papers and an
      Electronic Paper Collection currently encompassing
      over 55,800 downloadable full text papers.

      Here is an updated description and a list of board
      members for the 3 SSRN journals:

      Behavioral & Experimental Finance
      http://www.ssrn.com/update/fen/fen_behav-exper-fin.html

      Behavioral & Experimental Economics
      http://www.ssrn.com/update/ern/ern_behav-exper-ec.html

      Behavioral & Experimental Accounting
      http://www.ssrn.com/update/arn/arn_behav-exp-acctg.html

      Please let me know if you have any questions about the
      submission process.

      All the best,
      Vic Ricciardi

      Contact information:
      Victor Ricciardi
      SSRN Editor, Journals in Behavioral/Experimental
      Finance, Economics & Accounting
      Financial Behavioralist
      Adjunct Professor and Doctoral Candidate
      Department of Finance and Economics
      Golden Gate University
      4 Alexandra Drive
      Middle Island, NY 11953