Discussion Panel

  • kenocc
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      I'm hosting a panel on the Sociology of Finance at the 2004 meeting
      of the Society for Applied Sociology in Bethesda, MD, Nov 4-6.

      I like to have someone there to go over, at least briefly, the basics
      of behavioral finance. I'm an applied sociologist and have worked
      from that perspective on financial issues. From what I know of
      behavioral finance its perspective and that of sociologists working
      in the field are not that different. But I'd like my collegues at
      the meeting to hear about behavioral finance from someone with a bit
      more experience in and knowledge of the work than I.

      Please email with contact information if you are interested in
      participating. Thanks.

      Kenneth R. Zimmerman, PhD
      Chief of Economic Research and Analysis
      Oklahoma Corporation Commission
      2101 N. Lincoln Boulevard, Room 580
      405.522.3364 (voice)
      405.521.3336 (fax)
    • Sheng Wang
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
        I am interested in this panel on behavioral finance. I would like to go there if possible.

        SWang

        kenocc <kenocc@...> wrote:
[...]

        you may unsubscribe by sending an email to

        Do You Yahoo!?
        150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
        美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
        1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!