Brand management & Behavioral-Finance

  • Jan-Philipp Weers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Can anybody help me? I need information/ articles concerning the following
      subject:
      Brand management & Behavioral-Finance

      King regards

      Jan-Philipp Weers (MBA)

    • pgreenfinch
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        Hmm, how to build a good brand to bolster the
        stock image and how to push up the stock image
        to bolster the brand recognition? A kind of
        reciprocal spin?
        I think some PR consultants work on that.
        I think also that the 2 things are sometimes
        dissociated
        Not sure the unilever shareholder knows well what
        are the brands that unilever manages, and that
        the consumer knows well that unilever is managing
        the brands he/she is buying.
        Another approach is that some behavioral finance
        concepts are close to some marketing concept,
        as both calls on social cognition and affect.
        Maybe you could give more precisions on your
        subject.
        Peter

        --- In Behavioral-Finance@yahoogroups.com, "Jan-Philipp Weers"
        <jpweers@g...> wrote:
        > Can anybody help me? I need information/ articles concerning the
        following
        > subject:
        > Brand management & Behavioral-Finance
        >

        > King regards
        >
        > Jan-Philipp Weers (MBA)
        >
        > --
        > GMX ProMail (250 MB Mailbox, 50 FreeSMS, Virenschutz, 2,99
        EUR/Monat...)
        http://www.gmx.net/derspiegel +++