The most beautiful B. venosa I've ever seen was grown by Arlene Hoskins. ... -- Please visit my website at www.JooolesDesign.comjooolster
I've had B. 'Big' for a few years also. I have the pink flower with green foliage which is my favorite. Very large flowers. I also have Whopper somewhere. Ijooolster
B. venosa, section Begonia, a section whose members are native to Brazil (venosa) and the West Idies. I am tempted to refer to venosa's seed swelling ovariesjustrandy2
- Oct 9, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.