Re: [beekeeping] Digest Number 368

  • Fernando Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003

      hay que enviar miel a irak,para alimentar a esa pobre gente ,que los ejercitos estan destruyendo, un saludo a todos

       beekeeping@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/MwgrlB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Honey grading for hobby beekeepers
      From: shanonstoy@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:49:58 EST
      From: shanonstoy@...
      Subject: Re: Honey grading for hobby beekeepers

      Eileen -

      Recommend that you post your question on Beesource.com & bee forum on
      Gardenweb.com - Martin

      In a message dated 4/2/2003 12:28:15 AM Central Standard Time, Eifl@...
      writes:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm new to the group and have been a beekeeper for 4 yrs. in FL. FIL
      > got me interested in the hobby. My BIL is commercial beekeeper up
      > north and raises bee packages. I like being a hobby beekeeper just
      > fine.
      >
      > Does anyone know of a good way to tell what kind of honey from the
      > hive that you have, other than guessing what's blooming at that
      > time? I can't afford an expensive grader. Just wondered if anyone
      > else has any tips.
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Eileen
      > Eifl@...