Polystyrene hives

  • Tom Nitka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 7:45 PM
      Has anyone tried the polystyrene hives made by Beemax? I was thinking
      of trying some because I have heard reports that is easier for the
      bees to keep warm in the winter and cooler in the summer which
      results in stronger hives. I realize they won't be as durable as
      wooden hives but would like to here any comments from anyone who has
      tried them.