Newbie and Bee class

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi All,
      I have been lurking here for a while, but I thought I should say hello.
      And a big Thank You for this group and all the info.
      I am a newbie at this. I started taking a class last month. Only took
      one class, because the weather has kept the school closed. Class #2 is
      Thursday night. They will still accept students till then. 5 more
      classes to go, and the fee is $30.00. It is in Fairmont, WV, if anyone
      is interested.
      Thanks again.
      Larry in WV