bees on NBC Apprentice tonight

  • Stephen Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2007
      TV Guide lists Donald Trump Apprentice on NBC tonight at 9:00PM as harvesting honey from bee hives.

      Bees tonight on NBC!

      Live Search: New search found Try it!
    • Deeper
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007
        Did anyone watch this?  Did anyone count how many times they referenced the bees as 'killer bees' ?
        Ignorance at it's best..

        TV Guide lists Donald Trump Apprentice on NBC tonight at 9:00PM as harvesting honey from bee hives.

        Bees tonight on NBC!

        Live Search: New search found Try it!

      • Lew Best
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 12, 2007

          My only thought was they sure missed a lot; straight from the bee yard to bottling!  No uncapping, extracting, etc.  L

          Lew near Waco, TX USA

          Did anyone watch this?  Did anyone count how many times they referenced the bees as 'killer bees' ?

          Ignorance at it's best..

          TV Guide lists Donald Trump Apprentice on NBC tonight at 9:00PM as harvesting honey from bee hives.

          Bees tonight on NBC!

          Live Search: New search found Try it!

        • reeferret
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 13, 2007
            Not to mention that there is no way they extracted as much as they
            sold. Seems like they did a token 'look at a bee hive' and then
            inspect the bottling process.